When starting at a new school, there can be a lot of information to take in. On this page you can find a summary of what new parents need to know.
“Welcome to Osidge School. We hope that you, your child and your family will be very happy during your time with us. I know from experience that children very much come to see Osidge as a second home and settle into school life very quickly. We work extremely hard to ensure this.”
– Jen Brodkin, Headteacher
- Meet our Governors
- More about our parent’s association, Osidge School Association (OSA)
- Details of our Breakfast and After School clubs
- Weekly curriculum and activity overviews for your child can be found on their year group pages.
- For homework, your child will be given a login for Google classroom.
Things To Do When Joining
- See our School Calendar
- Sign-up for Scopay, where you will manage payments for things like events and trips. Find out how to sign up here
- Get more involved with the Osidge School Association by volunteering or sharing your skills – email email@example.com
- Meet (or sign-up to be) a parent Class Rep – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember to label your child’s clothes, bags and water bottles with their name! Mountains of items are lost every term. See our Uniform page for more information
- Check your child’s Free School Meal eligibility. This is very important, as the school gets extra funding for every eligible FSM child registered, which is more we can spend on their education. To apply, please complete and return our FSM Application form, which you can find out our School Meals page.